CSGOSell is an online CS:GO trading bot that lets you exchange your unwanted CS:GO
items for keys, skins or knives, safely and quickly.
1. Login to the site through Steam
2. Set your trade URL, if you did not do it already
3. Choose the items you would like to trade from your inventory, this will result in some items in the bot's inventory being clickable
4. Click on the big "TRADE" button between your and the bot's inventory
5. Wait until the notification disappears from your screen and you will get the trade-offer with the items you would like to trade for on Steam
That's it, simple as that!
Now you know how to use our site. :)
Q: I can't see one, or more of my CS:GO items in my inventory on the site, why is that?
A: Be sure to click the refresh button under your inventory. If this does not solve the problem, your item probaly has a trade cooldown for some days, which is caused by if you bought it from the market in the last 7 days. It should show up as soon as the trade cooldown is gone, otherwise go to our Steam Group for further support!
Q: Why does one or more item(s) say "Unaccepted"?
A: We won't accept that item, this is often due to it being very unstable on the market or barely sells at all.
Q: Why does one or more item(s) say "Too much"?
A: We won't accept that item, since it's too expensive.
Q: Is this bot safe?
A: Yes, it's 100% safe! Due to the fact that our bots only send pure steam trade-offers, which you can of course check from your trade-offers menu on your Steam profile before accepting.
We don't store credits on the website or anything like that, because it would be a security risk.
Q: Where can I get more, important information?